Hello everything I just wanted to clear up a few things that some people have brought up in the past, whether or not because I was not clear on it or people just have ignored because it was not written down somewhere.
- I can refuse any commission I want so don't get a hissy if I say "No"
- Please decide what you want me to draw for you before ordering a commission.
- All commissions will be paid up front and in full. It may sound like a good idea to pay half-now-half-later, restaurants and stores don't work like that so don't expect me to adopt your recommended approach.
- Harassing, threatening and pestering the artist about your commission is frowned upon. These actions do not speed up the process of your commission but in fact hinder it from being completed.
- Don't ask me to draw anything horribly violent or graphic in nature
- BE PATIENT. Keep in mind that I am a human being too, work gets backed up and lots of commissions are ahead of yours.
- I DO NOT ACCEPT DEVIANTART POINTS
Thank you for taking the time to read this little update I guarantee that you and I will have a better and smoother time when it comes time to ordering commissions.